Opsi error connecting client to the server

Antworten
mb253400

Opsi error connecting client to the server

Beitrag von mb253400 »

Hello everyone,
I'm having some troubles getting opsi to start working. I proceeded to manually download opsi msi with the the mst transform which seems to work fine and I registered the opsiconfd service as well. Before we were trying to install using a company Internal domain of opsi.x.lan, which we were unable to get to work because of not having appropriate route between the clients and server. Now we have created a new public url opsi.x.com, which we want remote clients to connect to. When I tried to add the client from the server using this command opsi-cli jsonrpc execute host_createOpsiClient ts-x01.x.lan 'null' 'Mustafa Laptop' '' 'xmac address' 'xclient laptop ip' it gives me the following error. Opsi service verification error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=4447): Max retries exceeded with url: /rpc (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(116, '[X509: KEY_VALUES_MISMATCH] │ │ key values mismatch (_ssl.c:3926)'))) It's a key mismatch because the certificate on the server is setup for opsi.x.lan, how can we add additional certificate for our new public network interface that we have set up which is opsi.x.com? Please reach out to me if you need additional information. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
wolfbardo
uib-Team

Re: Opsi error connecting client to the server

Beitrag von wolfbardo »

Try adding the alias in the apropriate line in

Code: Alles auswählen

/etc/hosts
<ip of your opsi-server> <alias of the server>  opsi.x.lan opsi

and run

Code: Alles auswählen

opsiconfd setup
systemctl restart opsiconfd

regards
bardo wolf

OPSICONF 2024
https://opsi.org/en/opsiconf/

Basisworkshop Mainz :

17. - 20. 06. 2024

opsi support - uib gmbh
For productive opsi installations we recommend maintainance + support contracts which are the base of opsi development.

http://www.uib.de
Antworten