Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
userspace:msoffice2013pro [2013/09/18 09:07]
highman72 [uninstconfig.xml]
userspace:msoffice2013pro [2014/10/21 09:12] (current)
Vir2ell [Delsub32.ins]
Line 3: Line 3:
 // //

-I created this package with Office 32-Bit, but it is ment for both 32/​64Bit-versions of Windows. I needed to evaluate Soren'​s script because there are different versions of Microsoft Office 2013 wich are not intended to be used with "​setup.exe /​admin"​. If you get an error message when using this command you might have the ProPlus**r** ​version of Microsoft Office 2013. But you can still use the config.xml method to install this product customized. In my script I am using some ProductProperties wich are written into a config.xml which is used for the silent installation then.+I created this package with Office 32-Bit, but it is ment for both 32/​64Bit-versions of Windows. I needed to evaluate Soren'​s script because there are different versions of Microsoft Office 2013 wich are not intended to be used with "​setup.exe /​admin"​. If you get an error message when using this command you might have the retail ​version of Microsoft Office 2013. But you can still use the config.xml method to install this product customized. In my script I am using some ProductProperties wich are written into a config.xml which is used for the silent installation then.

The setup will install only the products wich are selected by the multivalue property "​products"​. If you decide to install one product all children entries are forced to setup local. If you decide not to install SkyDrive the rightclick-behavior "​sent-to ..." will be removed also by deleting a registry key. The setup will install only the products wich are selected by the multivalue property "​products"​. If you decide to install one product all children entries are forced to setup local. If you decide not to install SkyDrive the rightclick-behavior "​sent-to ..." will be removed also by deleting a registry key.

You might be able to also use this script with a volume license version of Office 2013 if you replace each occurrence of "​proplusr"​ by "​proplus"​. You can discover your version of Office when you look at the folders on your installmedia. There should be a folder named "​[productid].ww"​. To verify this check inside this folder the file named "​setup.xml"​. The correct product id is shown there in the first lines <Setup Id ="​...">​. You might be able to also use this script with a volume license version of Office 2013 if you replace each occurrence of "​proplusr"​ by "​proplus"​. You can discover your version of Office when you look at the folders on your installmedia. There should be a folder named "​[productid].ww"​. To verify this check inside this folder the file named "​setup.xml"​. The correct product id is shown there in the first lines <Setup Id ="​...">​.
 +
 +There might also be the possibility to change the retail version to a volume license version as described [[http://​ratnayesu.blogspot.de/​2013/​01/​manually-convert-office-2013-proplus.html|here]] for example. But I don't know if the retail version license key will still be accepted then.

**Tested with**: **Tested with**:
Line 168: Line 170:
 else else
  comment "​Display product logo"  comment "​Display product logo"
- ShowBitmap "​%ScriptPath%\"​ + $ProductId$ + "​.png"​+ ShowBitmap "​%ScriptPath%\"​ + $ProductId$ + "​.png" ​$ProductId$

if FileExists("​%ScriptPath%\delsub32.ins"​)  if FileExists("​%ScriptPath%\delsub32.ins"​)
Line 293: Line 295:

comment "​Display product logo" comment "​Display product logo"
-ShowBitmap "​%ScriptPath%\"​ + $ProductId$ + "​.png"​+ShowBitmap "​%ScriptPath%\"​ + $ProductId$ + "​.png" ​$ProductId$

Message "​Uninstalling " + $ProductId$ + " ..." Message "​Uninstalling " + $ProductId$ + " ..."
Line 308: Line 310:

Set $UninstallProgram$ = "​%ScriptPath%\Office2k13\setup.exe"​ Set $UninstallProgram$ = "​%ScriptPath%\Office2k13\setup.exe"​
-Set $UninstCmd$ = "/​uninstall ​ProPlusr ​/config %ScriptPath%\uninstconfig.xml"​+Set $UninstCmd$ = "/​uninstall ​ProPlus ​/config %ScriptPath%\uninstconfig.xml"​

Message "​Uninstalling " + $ProductId$ + " ..." Message "​Uninstalling " + $ProductId$ + " ..."

QR Code
QR Code userspace:msoffice2013pro (generated for current page)