swaudit stop all others updates

Antworten
biglia

swaudit stop all others updates

Beitrag von biglia »

For some time now I have noticed that if I include the swaudit package in the list of software to be updated, only it is installed, thus terminating the list and not installing anything else.
Once upon a time, if there was swaudit, it was always installed last.
wolfbardo
uib-Team

Re: swaudit stop all others updates

Beitrag von wolfbardo »

Please provide more information about your opsi-version and the problems mentionend and also Logfiles for the mentioned situations.

biglia hat geschrieben: 03 Mai 2024, 11:15 For some time now I have noticed that if I include the swaudit package in the list of software to be updated, only it is installed
, thus terminating the list and not installing anything else.
Once upon a time, if there was swaudit, it was always installed last.
regarding the first problem:
- maybe you used in the opsi-configed the new feature "Save and execute (selected products only)" ???

regarding the second problem " it was always installed last." This may be a side effect product dependencies in your backend ?

regards,
bardo wolf

OPSICONF 2024
https://opsi.org/en/opsiconf/

Basisworkshop Mainz :

17. - 20. 06. 2024

opsi support - uib gmbh
For productive opsi installations we recommend maintainance + support contracts which are the base of opsi development.

http://www.uib.de
biglia

Re: swaudit stop all others updates

Beitrag von biglia »

thank for response.

after updating the packages on the server and reinstalling opsi-client-agent 4.3.3.9-1 and opsi-script 4.12.14.1-5 on the clients everything seems to be back to normal, if it happens again I'll update you thanks.

in any case, before that problem arose even if you only saved the list and then updated it on the next reboot.

thanks.
Antworten