Deinstallation von Paketen direkt nach der Installation

Antworten
Procitec

Deinstallation von Paketen direkt nach der Installation

Beitrag von Procitec »

Guten Tag,

wir haben momentan das Problem, dass OPSI bei uns die Installationsskripte zwar sauber ausführt, direkt anschließend jedoch wird das Updateskript ausgeführt, wodurch die Pakete deinstalliert werden.
Dieses Fehlerbild existiert sowohl bei älteren als auch frisch erstellten Paketen.

Im Anhang ist ein Beispiel Log zu dem Problem zu finden.

Vielen Dank im Voraus
Dateianhänge
opsi-script.log
(100.74 KiB) 29-mal heruntergeladen
SisterOfMercy

Re: Deinstallation von Paketen direkt nach der Installation

Beitrag von SisterOfMercy »

Well, I've looked at your log and I can only say: whiskey tango foxtrot.

You first get an msi error 1603, but the error code is not checked, so the script doesn't see this is an error. Of course then the update script runs, because no errors have been raised.

In your update script a section called "WinBatch_uninstall" is called. Gee, I wonder what this does?

Code: Alles auswählen

Call "msiexec.exe /x p:\chrome_new\chrome.msi /qn /norestart /L*v "C:\tmp\chrome_uninstall_log.txt""
Then it tries to reinstall and gets the same msi error 1603.

You don't need the update script. Because you don't have an msp file or something that really updates your installation. Just use a normal setup template that calls the winbatch_uninstall before installation. Because now you are just attempting to reinstall the same thing you have already installed in the setup script.

And that the installer gives an msi 1603 error.. You should be able to read the problem in the msi logfile in C:\tmp\chrome_install_log.txt
Better practice is to use the %opsiLogDir% variable, I guess.

So if you can't find out what causes the error in the msi log, post it here.
And maybe post your scripts and control file.
Bitte schreiben Sie Deutsch, when I'm responding in the German-speaking part of the forum!
Antworten