ProductProperty on_shutdown_install not found

Antworten
Gabriele

ProductProperty on_shutdown_install not found

Beitrag von Gabriele »

Hi opsi-team,

trying to figure out why the "on shutdown install" function sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on our enviroment, I think I found a bug...

In the opsi config editor, going to OpsiClient > Create a new opsi client.
Setting the new client and enable the "install by shutdown" flag and create the client I get the message:

Code: Alles auswählen

"2022-05-19  16:20:27.281 -- Opsi service error:  [BackendReferentialIntegrityError] Backend referential integrity error: ProductProperty with id 'on_shutdown_install' for product 'opsi-client-agent' not found"
The problem is reproducible both on the system we have in production and on the vm downloadable from https://www.opsi.org/try-opsi

From what I remember the property on_shutdown_install had been removed and replaced with a property in the configuration server... also the "on" and "off" buttons on the individual client of the "Install By Shutdown" do not seem to work correctly.
n.doerrer
uib-Team

Re: ProductProperty on_shutdown_install not found

Beitrag von n.doerrer »

Hi,

this is probably due to an old opsi-configed, which still tries to handle the on_shutdown functionality by the old method (property of opsi-client-agent).
Upgrading to a currently stable configed might fix this.

It is also possible to manually enable on_shutdown by creating corresponding configStates for specific clients:
opsiclientd.event_on_shutdown.active = True
Antworten