We have released opsi-client-agent version 184.108.40.206-1 for opsi 4.1 in stable.
IMPORTANT: This new stable version fixes a critical security vulnerability that existed in all versions prior to 220.127.116.11-1.
We therefore ask all opsi users to deploy this new version in all environments as soon as possible.
The new opsi-client-agent also brings a whole range of innovations and bug fixes:
- The working window is now processed correctly, even if it exceeds 0:00.
- The action-/event- and shutdown notifiers are now started by default on the logon- and default desktop (all).
Until now, the notifier was started by default only on the currently active user desktop (current), which sometimes meant that users did not see the notifier.
- The opsiclientd can now update itself. This process can be triggered via RPC or a file upload.
- The synchronization of packages and configurations in WAN/VPN-mode has been made more stable and fault-tolerant in many places.
- The timeline willnow automatically update in the browser.
- The startup time of the opsiclientd service has been greatly reduced.
- The Windows 10 Bitlocker suspend feature (suspend_bitlocker_on_reboot) has been revised and stabilized.
- Checking for a running Windows update process is now more reliable by using the WUAPI.
- The opsiclientd binaries are now signed by uib GmbH.
- Defective sqlite databases are automatically re-created.
- The data types of *_warning_time and *_user_cancelable are now corrected automatically.