I have used the steps in this post, and modified them: viewtopic.php?t=7182
The opsi-winst has to be compiled by Lazarus/Freepascal
using the Libraries indy, dcpcrypt, lzrichedit.
- Downloaded and installed Lazarus 1.8.4 with Freepascal 3.0.4
- Downloaded and installed Lazarus 1.8.4 stuff for win32 target
- Started Lazarus IDE, installed the online package manager from c:\Lazarus\components\onlinepackagemanager\onlinepackagemanager.lpk
- Installed packages with the online package manager: DPCrypt, HtmlViewer, Indy10, LazRichView
- Applied settings, let Lazarus rebuild itself
- Downloaded lazarus-master and lazarus-experimental from https://github.com/opsi-org/lazarus (green clone or download button)
- Opened project file: c:\opsi\lazarus-experimental\opsi-script\winst.lpi
- Run -> Compile
This buggers off with about 50 errors in c:\opsi\lazarus-experimental\external_libraries\misc\DSiWin32.pas
Uhm, what am I supposed to do with this? You build with the same version 1.53c as on github, right?