PXE Error boot

Antworten
mfournier
Beiträge: 14
Registriert: 06 Jan 2025, 08:52

PXE Error boot

Beitrag von mfournier »

Hello,
Recently—and I don't know why, since no updates have been made to our OPSI server—as soon as we set up an operating system (in this case, the win11-x64 package), it goes straight to “pxe boot configuration read ()”.
This makes it impossible to perform a PXE boot on a new machine.
mfournier
Beiträge: 14
Registriert: 06 Jan 2025, 08:52

Re: PXE Error boot

Beitrag von mfournier »

Hello,
After running several tests, I've determined that the issue is caused by the antivirus software.
To avoid having to disable it, are there any exclusions I can set up?
Benutzeravatar
wolfbardo
uib-Team
Beiträge: 1423
Registriert: 01 Jul 2008, 12:10

Re: PXE Error boot

Beitrag von wolfbardo »

Exclude

Code: Alles auswählen

/tftpboot/opsi/cfg/
kind regards,
Bardo Wolf


Vielen Dank für die Nutzung von opsi. Im Forum ist unser Support begrenzt.

Für den professionellen Einsatz und individuelle Beratung empfehlen wir einen Support-Vertrag und eine Schulung.
Gerne informieren wir Sie zu unserem Angebot.

uib GmbH
Telefon: +49 6131 27561 0
E-Mail: sales@uib.de


Antworten