Getting 'com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: session is down' in configed upload driver screen

Antworten
ttblum

Getting 'com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: session is down' in configed upload driver screen

Beitrag von ttblum »

When running configed on my Windows 7 workstation, I'm getting:

Code: Alles auswählen

[create_driver_links.py(1/1)]            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[create_driver_links.py(1/1)]            exec:  sudo -S -p "failed..."  /var/lib/opsi/depot/win7-x64/create_driver_links.py  2>&1
[create_driver_links.py(1/1)]            com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: session is down
[create_driver_links.py(1/1)]            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[create_driver_links.py(1/1)]            exec:  sudo -S -p "failed..."  /var/lib/opsi/depot/win7-x64/create_driver_links.py  2>&1
[create_driver_links.py(1/1)]            com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: session is down
[show_drivers.py(1/1)]                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[show_drivers.py(1/1)]                   exec:  /var/lib/opsi/depot/win7-x64/show_drivers.py elitedesk-g3.mbsnetinc.com 2>&1
[show_drivers.py(1/1)]                   com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: session is down
[show_drivers.py(1/1)]                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[show_drivers.py(1/1)]                   exec:  /var/lib/opsi/depot/win7-x64/show_drivers.py elitedesk-g3.mbsnetinc.com 2>&1
[show_drivers.py(1/1)]                   com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: session is down
When I click on 'Show drivers as now held for selected client and windows product'.

I'm launching configed by running 'java -jar configed.jar'.

I get the same thing when I click on 'Rebuild table for drivers'.

What could this be?

Also, the quick start guide says to run 'opsi-setup --set-rights ./drivers' after a driver upload, is this necessary? We'd probably prefer to use the GUI if possible.
wolfbardo
uib-Team

Re: Getting 'com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: session is down' in configed upload driver screen

Beitrag von wolfbardo »

ttblum hat geschrieben: Also, the quick start guide says to run 'opsi-setup --set-rights ./drivers' after a driver upload, is this necessary? We'd probably prefer to use the GUI if possible.
If you upload the driver via opsi-configed it isnt necessary to run 'opsi-setup --set-rights ./drivers'

If you upload the driver via opsi-configed method 'byAudit' it isnt necessary to run 'create_driver_links.py'

regards,
Bardo Wolf

OPSICONF 2024
https://opsi.org/en/opsiconf/

Basisworkshop Mainz :

17. - 20. 06. 2024

opsi support - uib gmbh
For productive opsi installations we recommend maintainance + support contracts which are the base of opsi development.

http://www.uib.de
ttblum

Re: Getting 'com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: session is down' in configed upload driver screen

Beitrag von ttblum »

OK, thanks.

Is there a way to see the output of 'show_drivers.py' in opsi-configed? It's nice to see which drivers are being assigned to what hardware.
r.roeder
uib-Team

Beitrag von r.roeder »

yes, there is a button in the driver frame which produces it. But if you have really got a problem with your SSH connection which I do not understand yet it will not work.
Greetings
Rupert
opsi support - uib gmbh
For productive opsi installations we recommend maintainance + support contracts which are the base of opsi development.

Wondering who's using opsi? Have a look at the opsi map: http://opsi.org/opsi-map/.
ttblum

Beitrag von ttblum »

I figured it out, parts of my config had the server's FQDN but with the wrong domain name, so the DNS wasn't resolving.

I edited the config and corrected the FQDN of the server, now I'm able to see the output of show_drivers.py OK in configed.
Antworten