[Tool] OPSI PackageBuilder

Antworten
pandel

[Tool] OPSI PackageBuilder

Beitrag von pandel »

Hi!

I've written a little program for package generation and maintenance. Perhaps you like it...

Feature list:

- create new basic package structure (like opsi-newprod)
- open and edit existing package structure (won't open *.opsi files itself, original folder structure needed!)
- add, change or delete product dependency and product variables
- internal script editor with syntax highlighting and folding (don't use it for very big scripts, lexer too slow)
- script management
- edit changelog entries (simple or advanced editor)
- set-rights, build, install and remove packages on the server (equiv opsi-setup --set-rights, opsi-makeproductfile, opsi-package-manager -i and -r)
- manage time-controlled install/uninstall jobs via AT command on the server (incl. on_demand and wakeonlan)
- maintenance: install/remove packages

Regarding the two changelog editor variants:
(a separate changelog.txt as in opsi-winst-test package is not supported for now)
Changlog text can be any kind of text. That's good, but that's also the problem. So you have two ways of editing your changelog:
a) you write your changelog as the text comes into you mind -> simple editor
b) you write structured entries, like the ones opsi-newprod generated -> advanced editor

If you like to convert your old changelog stuff from unstructured to structured, you can do as follows:
1) open the program, open the settings, uncheck "Extended changelog editor", save settings
2) open your project with the old changelog (and if you want to, click on the main "Changelog" button to have short look)
3) open the settings, check "Extended changelog editor", save settings
4) save, close and re-open your project (and take a look at your new, structured changelog layout by clicking on the main "Changelog" button)

You'll get the grips when you try it...

General hints:
You always have to confirm things if you make any changes regarding dependencies, product properties or changelog entries by clicking on the corresponding "Update" button.

Even if the control file is always backed up before it is overwritten, here perhaps the most important hint: make backups, backups, backups, as you use this tool on your own risk!

Screenshots:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild Bild Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Download links:

You always find the neweset version at top of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4307
or via the updater inside the program!

You can do anything you like with the source code, but if you have some good ideas, tell me, so that I can integrate them into the source for everyone!

And of course please tell me, if you find any bugs!

Regards
Holger
Zuletzt geändert von pandel am 02 Mär 2017, 15:31, insgesamt 15-mal geändert.
pandel

Re: [Tool] OPSI PackageBuilder

Beitrag von pandel »

Version 2.9 online.
pandel

Beitrag von pandel »

Please update immediately to version v4.4. Big bug solved...
Zakyl

Beitrag von Zakyl »

I don't have time to try your software for the moment but I will do it ! Just lot of thanks for that ;)
pandel

Beitrag von pandel »

Hey Zakyl, nothing to worry about! I just thought I'd post it here, too, because perhaps not everyone watches the new community forum area regarding OPSI PackageBuilder. Take you time!
Antworten