opsiconfiged does not show one client

Antworten
mirkt

opsiconfiged does not show one client

Beitrag von mirkt »

Hello,

I have a strange situation.. opsiconfiged (current stable) does not show one client.. I can see it with "opsi-admin -d method host_getIdents", I can see client's ini file in file's backend, I can execute command using opsi-admin.. When I rename it via opsi-admin, I can see it in opsiconfiged, when I give it back the real name it becomes invisible.. Client's name is nothing special.. hostname.domain.country.. Just like all the rest..

Any suggestions how to debug this problem?

Thanks in advance :)
r.roeder
uib-Team

Re: opsiconfiged does not show one client

Beitrag von r.roeder »

Perhaps, the client, with its real name, belongs to a depot server, which is not selected in the depot server list? Just a suggestion.

Of course, there is always the option to post the configed.log which should indicate something

Regards
Rupert
opsi support - uib gmbh
For productive opsi installations we recommend maintainance + support contracts which are the base of opsi development.

Wondering who's using opsi? Have a look at the opsi map: http://opsi.org/opsi-map/.
mirkt

Re: opsiconfiged does not show one client

Beitrag von mirkt »

I still do not know what was the problem.. I have restored opsi data from backup, re-added client and it looks like everything is ok now.. It seems like part of opsi configuration was corrupted.. I use file backend with ~250 clients.. Sometimes I have difficulties renaming or deleting clients using configed (no problems using opsi-admin -d method ..).. It might be related..

I have only one depot.. Where is information about clients belonging to one or another depot is stored? I have tried deleting client and grep'ing client's name in /etc/opsi and /var/lib/opsi/ .. Nothing.. Still after re-adding, client used to disappear from configed..

Thank you for help!
Antworten