opsi-client-agent

Antworten
Zakyl

opsi-client-agent

Beitrag von Zakyl »

Hi,

I would like to have an explication about the "opsi-client-agent" : I would like to deploy opsi client on some computers, so I will use this script. But I had a look on this script and it will look on "/proc/net/arp" to get back the mac adress. So, I have some errors if I want to deploy the opsi agent behind routers (I don't have back the mac address).

How can I do ?

Thanks
bmsoft

Re: opsi-client-agent

Beitrag von bmsoft »

Zakyl hat geschrieben: I would like to have an explication about the "opsi-client-agent" : I would like to deploy opsi client on some computers, so I will use this script. But I had a look on this script and it will look on "/proc/net/arp" to get back the mac adress. So, I have some errors if I want to deploy the opsi agent behind routers (I don't have back the mac address).
Mac address just throws a warning. Have you tried to execute the winexe command by your own? Error messages? Did you configure port forwarding second your needs?
Zakyl

Re: opsi-client-agent

Beitrag von Zakyl »

Thank you, I didn't notice than the mac adress was a warning. I had a look on the winexe command, it works ;) (Was windows rights/password)
Antworten