Failure Install Opsi server 3.4

Antworten
seifdean

Failure Install Opsi server 3.4

Beitrag von seifdean »

hello,

i download the install cd "opsi server cd " i install it using virtual box right here everything is ok but when i try to install the opsi products i found that there is some opsi's failed to install (like preloginloader, javavm, python, opsi-adminutils) i try everything but no solution , can somebody help me here

i wait something i have a question, i read the opsi tutorials and i find there is nothing to install it in windows for the client, how the client be configured and work with server and run the prelogin and the winst and the winst scripts where we put it in server or in the client i need explanations please people

thank you all

Hallo,

Ich habe Download die CD "install opsi-Server-CD" Ich installieren Sie diese mit Virtual Box rechts hier ist alles ok, aber wenn ich versuche, den opsi-Produkte fand ich installieren, dass es einige opsi's nicht installieren (wie preloginloader, JavaVM, Python, opsi -adminutils) Ich versuche alles, aber keine Lösung, kann mir jemand helfen hier

Ich warte auf etwas, das ich habe eine Frage, ich lese die opsi Tutorials und ich finde es gibt nichts, um es in Windows zu installieren, für den Kunden, wie der Client konfiguriert werden und arbeiten mit dem Server und führen Sie das prelogin und die winst und die winst Skripte, wo wir steckte es in Server oder im Client brauche ich bitte die Menschen Erklärungen

Vielen Dank an alle
d.oertel
uib-Team

Re: Failure Install Opsi server 3.4

Beitrag von d.oertel »

Hi,

please use the VM (http://download.uib.de/opsi3.4/opsi3.4-servervm.zip) for evaluation.

regards

d.oertel
seifdean

Re: Failure Install Opsi server 3.4

Beitrag von seifdean »

thank you i installed using cd with virtualbox and i find that the problem with opsi packages in our company i downloaded the packages out of my company and the package has the same md5 and every think is work. i ask a question why this happen only with 5 packages if there is a problem in my network i guess it will happen with all the packages and when i make the diff between the valid package and the other only one byte has changed from A to F mean two bits has changes why this happen???
Antworten