[Files_Copy], [DosBatch_install_64], [DosBatch_CreateDir] store in different .ins (insert_append/insert)) and Logfile

Antworten
polarennnn

[Files_Copy], [DosBatch_install_64], [DosBatch_CreateDir] store in different .ins (insert_append/insert)) and Logfile

Beitrag von polarennnn »

Hello guys,

I have two small questions regarding storing (insert_append, insert_include) and creating writing a logfile.
The first and more important question is:

First question
Can I also store, for example [DosBatch_CreateDir], in different locations.
I have already include_inserted a few files into my setup.ins using this method

Code: Alles auswählen

; Include all varibales at once 
include_insert "%ScriptDrive%\00_scripts\setup\variablen.ins"

Check find msi and install
include_insert "%ScriptDrive%\00_scripts\setup\find_and_install.ins"
It works perfectly fine. Now i wanted to do the same with [Files_Copy], [DosBatch_install_64] and [DosBatch_CreateDir].

; Include functions 
include_insert "%ScriptDrive%\00_scripts\functionen.ins"
As soon as I start the installation via opsi, the installation aborts respectively it does not install the program. In the opsi Logfile is written:
Warning: The section "DosBatch_CreateDir" (called in line 36 of the calling section) does not exist or is empty
(and a few more)

It double checked, the file is in the right folder and is also not empty. Is it not possible to insert/append those kind of functions? Does anyone have a solution? It would be really helpful.

The second question
I am creating an additional external Logfile. While the logfile is wirtten, the CMD is shown. I want the CMD hidden in the taskbar, but for some reason the process is still shown. I used pretty much any command, but it did not work.

Set $Inst_Cmd$      	= '/passive  /quiet /norestart /l*v /min"' + $LogDir$ + '\Inst_%date%_%time:~-11,2%-%time:~-8,2%.txt"'
n.wenselowski
Ex-uib-Team

Re: [Files_Copy], [DosBatch_install_64], [DosBatch_CreateDir] store in different .ins (insert_append/insert)) and Logfil

Beitrag von n.wenselowski »

Hi,

re. first question: iirc there are no limitations as to what can be used.
You should make sure that your opsi-script / opsi-winst is uptodate. If this does not fix things please give a complete example as this makes it easier to find out what is wrong.

re. second question:
DosInAnIcon hides the window of whatever you are executing. It behaves like DosBatch but minimises the window.

Cheers

Niko

import OPSI
Antworten