opsi wiki

Antworten
SisterOfMercy

opsi wiki

Beitrag von SisterOfMercy »

Is there any way I can easily update my scripts on the opsi wiki?

I've put a couple of them on there, which are outdated by now. Formatting takes a long time if you have many files, and I don't want to manually update everything by hand. Or should I upload my scripts/packages to my own webserver?
Bitte schreiben Sie Deutsch, when I'm responding in the German-speaking part of the forum!
n.wenselowski
Ex-uib-Team

Re: opsi wiki

Beitrag von n.wenselowski »

Hi,

my take would be to have a separate repo (maybe on something like GitLab) and then link that in the wiki page.

Other than that we don't have any mass-edit capabilities.

Bye

Niko

Code: Alles auswählen

import OPSI
SisterOfMercy

Beitrag von SisterOfMercy »

n.wenselowski hat geschrieben: my take would be to have a separate repo (maybe on something like GitLab) and then link that in the wiki page.
So I would upload my .opsiscript files and perhaps the entire directory, make a short explaination about each package (if needed), something like that?
Bitte schreiben Sie Deutsch, when I'm responding in the German-speaking part of the forum!
n.wenselowski
Ex-uib-Team

Beitrag von n.wenselowski »

Hi SisterOfMercy,
SisterOfMercy hat geschrieben:
n.wenselowski hat geschrieben: my take would be to have a separate repo (maybe on something like GitLab) and then link that in the wiki page.
So I would upload my .opsiscript files and perhaps the entire directory, make a short explaination about each package (if needed), something like that?
Exactly like that!

Cheers

Niko

Code: Alles auswählen

import OPSI
Antworten