opsi wiki

SisterOfMercy

opsi wiki

Beitragvon SisterOfMercy » 09 Aug 2018, 23:46

Is there any way I can easily update my scripts on the opsi wiki?

I've put a couple of them on there, which are outdated by now. Formatting takes a long time if you have many files, and I don't want to manually update everything by hand. Or should I upload my scripts/packages to my own webserver?
Bitte schreiben Sie Deutsch, when I'm responding in the German-speaking part of the forum!

n.wenselowski

Re: opsi wiki

Beitragvon n.wenselowski » 10 Aug 2018, 14:34

Hi,

my take would be to have a separate repo (maybe on something like GitLab) and then link that in the wiki page.

Other than that we don't have any mass-edit capabilities.

Bye

Niko
Kein Support per DM!

SisterOfMercy

Beitragvon SisterOfMercy » 16 Aug 2018, 19:30

n.wenselowski hat geschrieben:my take would be to have a separate repo (maybe on something like GitLab) and then link that in the wiki page.

So I would upload my .opsiscript files and perhaps the entire directory, make a short explaination about each package (if needed), something like that?
Bitte schreiben Sie Deutsch, when I'm responding in the German-speaking part of the forum!

n.wenselowski

Beitragvon n.wenselowski » 17 Aug 2018, 11:01

Hi SisterOfMercy,

SisterOfMercy hat geschrieben:
n.wenselowski hat geschrieben:my take would be to have a separate repo (maybe on something like GitLab) and then link that in the wiki page.

So I would upload my .opsiscript files and perhaps the entire directory, make a short explaination about each package (if needed), something like that?

Exactly like that!

Cheers

Niko
Kein Support per DM!