Internal ScriptEditor - problem with UTF-8 chars

Moderator: pandel

pandel

Re: Internal ScriptEditor - problem with UTF-8 chars

Beitrag von pandel »

@mirkt: I separated the whole UTF-8 postings from the other thread. I think it is easier to follow now...
pandel

Beitrag von pandel »

I think, I solved the problem with your special characters. Please download newest version and give it a try :)
mirkt

Beitrag von mirkt »

whooohoo! :) Those special characters are not mine:), but, yeah, it's working now! Thank you!
pandel hat geschrieben:I think, I solved the problem with your special characters. Please download newest version and give it a try :)
pandel

Beitrag von pandel »

mirkt hat geschrieben:whooohoo! :) Those special characters are not mine:), but, yeah, it's working now! Thank you!
Hehe just kidding... Many thanks for your feedback!
JenniferMartin

Beitrag von JenniferMartin »

I just eagerly waiting for the latest version of PackageBuilder.. Is there anyone,who has a news of it's release date? :) If so,kindly notify us... I am also looking for
cloud management tool
Zuletzt geändert von JenniferMartin am 03 Mär 2014, 05:39, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
pandel

Beitrag von pandel »

Hey Jennifer,

seems that you like PackageBuilder :D Many thanks!

Regarding the actual release date. I don't announce any release dates, but also, it seems you deactivated the automatic update feature, because if not you would have been noticed about a new release. Which version do you use? I released version 6.0 yesterday. The main changes to opsi PackageBuilder have been made up to version 5.9 to make it compatible to the upcoming opsi version 4.0.4.

The opsi PackageBuilder versions from 5.9 up to 6.0 are mainly updates to the internal script editor and the installer system (ok, some internal cosmetics regarding its script handling have been made, too).

Hope that helps, but feel free to ask, if you have any questions or feature requests!!

Kindly regards
Holger
Antworten