Software inventory report to excel

Antworten
jakub.mrvc@gmail.com

Software inventory report to excel

Beitrag von jakub.mrvc@gmail.com »

Hi, is there any way to export software/hardware inventory to excel data? i only found creating pdf. If there isn't that could be a good suggestion to future

Anyway, what everything can i do with this inventory?
i'll be happy if i can found every user whose had some random program for example : i'm looking for users which had the latest updated microsoft office on their PC so i click microsoft office 365 and i found list with PC1,PC3,PC8 and so on

Is there some more functionality than sort them by name, version etc. and in list of only one client?

Thx for answers
Jacob
ngbr
Ex-uib-Team

Re: Software inventory report to excel

Beitrag von ngbr »

Hi Jacob,

I did not completely understand what you actually want to do.

it is well possible to lauch a search request and find programs installed on computers. these will be marked in the Clients tab.
if you want to export this list, press Strg+C and Strg+V in your Calc program .

furthermore, you can concatenate your search queries, if they become more complex.
---
hoping to help :)

if your problem was solved, pls mark this thread as 'SOLVED'. thank you .

-- no PN support --

Andre
jakub.mrvc@gmail.com

For example, I want to choose one of my package and see a list of pc clients where it is instaled. I cant find how can i do this.

Or add new tab (like productId, productVersion, etc) in Opsi Configuration editor/Properties of Depots/Product default- properties to see how many times it is installed somewhere

I need to know that because i want to know how many users has installed my multi licence programs such as word

Thx
SisterOfMercy

Beitrag von SisterOfMercy »

jakub.mrvc@gmail.com hat geschrieben:For example, I want to choose one of my package and see a list of pc clients where it is instaled. I cant find how can i
In opsi configed:
selection -> define search
under 'select by opsi product criteria'
set 'opsi product/ID' to the productID of the package you would like to know about
set 'opsi product/Status' to 'installed'
-> apply
Bitte schreiben Sie Deutsch, when I'm responding in the German-speaking part of the forum!
jakub.mrvc@gmail.com

Yes, thats great thank you, but is there any chance that results will be exported to some excel format?

Jacob
n.wenselowski
Ex-uib-Team

Beitrag von n.wenselowski »

Hi Jacob,
jakub.mrvc@gmail.com hat geschrieben:Yes, thats great thank you, but is there any chance that results will be exported to some excel format?
You can just copy + paste this from configed.

Kind regards

Niko

Code: Alles auswählen

import OPSI
Antworten