Hello,
After running several tests, I've determined that the issue is caused by the antivirus software.
To avoid having to disable it, are there any exclusions I can set up?
Die Suche ergab 14 Treffer
- 07 Okt 2026, 17:59
- Forum: Free Support
- Thema: PXE Error boot
- Antworten: 2
- Zugriffe: 85
- 07 Okt 2026, 15:46
- Forum: Free Support
- Thema: PXE Error boot
- Antworten: 2
- Zugriffe: 85
PXE Error boot
Hello,
Recently—and I don't know why, since no updates have been made to our OPSI server—as soon as we set up an operating system (in this case, the win11-x64 package), it goes straight to “pxe boot configuration read ()”.
This makes it impossible to perform a PXE boot on a new machine.
Recently—and I don't know why, since no updates have been made to our OPSI server—as soon as we set up an operating system (in this case, the win11-x64 package), it goes straight to “pxe boot configuration read ()”.
This makes it impossible to perform a PXE boot on a new machine.
- 07 Okt 2026, 15:41
- Forum: Free Support
- Thema: Windows update 0x80004002
- Antworten: 3
- Zugriffe: 190166
Re: Windows update 0x80004002
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, but I didn't receive any notifications.
Can you tell me more about this?
Sorry for the late reply, but I didn't receive any notifications.
Can you tell me more about this?
- 06 Aug 2026, 17:24
- Forum: Bugs
- Thema: 1312 "NetUseAdd" since new client
- Antworten: 4
- Zugriffe: 5996
Re: 1312 "NetUseAdd" since new client
Hello,
With the version provided, the problem is resolved.
I can install applications for new installations via PXE.
With the version provided, the problem is resolved.
I can install applications for new installations via PXE.
- 06 Aug 2026, 15:45
- Forum: Bugs
- Thema: 1312 "NetUseAdd" since new client
- Antworten: 4
- Zugriffe: 5996
Re: 1312 "NetUseAdd" since new client
Hello,
I just checked, but version 4.3.23 is no longer available in the experimental section.
So I went with 4.3.24 instead.
This only displays “opsi-script” on the computer and attempts to install the packages.
However, they all fail.
I just checked, but version 4.3.23 is no longer available in the experimental section.
So I went with 4.3.24 instead.
This only displays “opsi-script” on the computer and attempts to install the packages.
However, they all fail.
- 06 Aug 2026, 10:53
- Forum: Bugs
- Thema: 1312 "NetUseAdd" since new client
- Antworten: 4
- Zugriffe: 5996
1312 "NetUseAdd" since new client
Hello,
Ever since I updated the OpSi server, I've been having problems installing packages on new workstations.
As soon as we perform a PXE boot for new installations, the agent installs correctly but does not proceed to install the packages.
Here is the error:
[3] [2026-08-04 11:38:55.198] [event ...
Ever since I updated the OpSi server, I've been having problems installing packages on new workstations.
As soon as we perform a PXE boot for new installations, the agent installs correctly but does not proceed to install the packages.
Here is the error:
[3] [2026-08-04 11:38:55.198] [event ...
- 04 Aug 2026, 13:22
- Forum: Free Support
- Thema: Windows update 0x80004002
- Antworten: 3
- Zugriffe: 190166
Re: Windows update 0x80004002
Hello,
I'm still having the problem.
Do you have an answer for me?
I'm still having the problem.
Do you have an answer for me?
- 09 Feb 2026, 14:12
- Forum: Free Support
- Thema: Windows update 0x80004002
- Antworten: 3
- Zugriffe: 190166
Windows update 0x80004002
Hello,
We are deploying an enterprise version of Windows 11.
For each installation, we encounter error 0x80004002 in Windows Update.
We have tried several enterprise versions of Windows 11 (22h2, 23h2, 24h2, and 25h2).
We get the error on all versions.
We are deploying an enterprise version of Windows 11.
For each installation, we encounter error 0x80004002 in Windows Update.
We have tried several enterprise versions of Windows 11 (22h2, 23h2, 24h2, and 25h2).
We get the error on all versions.
- 25 Mär 2025, 10:40
- Forum: Support Communautaire
- Thema: Windows 11 Update - Erreur Agent OPSI (0x80004002)
- Antworten: 0
- Zugriffe: 229888
Windows 11 Update - Erreur Agent OPSI (0x80004002)
Bonjour,
Depuis la dernière mise à jour du serveur OPSI et de son agent, nous constatons que les mises à jour Windows Update échouent systématiquement.
À titre d’information, avant l’installation de l’agent OPSI, les mises à jour s’installent correctement sans aucune erreur. Cependant, une fois l ...
Depuis la dernière mise à jour du serveur OPSI et de son agent, nous constatons que les mises à jour Windows Update échouent systématiquement.
À titre d’information, avant l’installation de l’agent OPSI, les mises à jour s’installent correctement sans aucune erreur. Cependant, une fois l ...
- 28 Feb 2025, 10:29
- Forum: Support Communautaire
- Thema: Error boot Windwos 11
- Antworten: 6
- Zugriffe: 377815
Re: Error boot Windwos 11
Bonjour,
Je me permet de revenir car lors des mises à jours Windows UPDATE, celles-ci tombent toutes en erreurs (0x80004002).
La version installé et la dernière version de Windows 11 Enterprise 24h2.
Cordialement,
Mathieu FOURNIER
Je me permet de revenir car lors des mises à jours Windows UPDATE, celles-ci tombent toutes en erreurs (0x80004002).
La version installé et la dernière version de Windows 11 Enterprise 24h2.
Cordialement,
Mathieu FOURNIER